CORONAVIRUS & NURSE RECRUITING:
3 ACTIONS TO RETAIN, SUPPORT, & ATTRACT TOP NURSING TALENT
Nurse staffing is a challenging area to recruit with a talent gap predicted well into the future—this was the case before Coronavirus (COVID-19) hit the US, which is expected to further widen the gap in nurse recruitment from an already limited supply of licensed professionals. Healthcare facilities across the nation are expected to face obstacles with nurse recruiting as demand soars and supply is limited.
It’s critically important that facilities understand the severity of the talent gap at this time, are proactive, and act quickly to ensure we can provide care to our nation.
This free resource includes:
- Understanding RN Talent Supply & Demand
- The Demand: A High Need for Nurse Talent
- The Supply: A Shortage of Nurse Talent
- An Action Plan for Healthcare Employers
- A Personal Note from the Author