Healthcare Recruiting During a Crisis
How TA Leaders are Navigating COVID-19 & the Impact to Recruitment Marketing
Since the coronavirus exposure, the world of work has drastically changed, and fast. Many industries are feeling the impact of this pandemic, between lay-offs, business closures, changes in supply and demand, and more. However, the healthcare industry is in a unique and important position -- the health and safety of people everywhere depend on healthcare staff and employees.
As Talent Acquisition and HR leaders in healthcare, the current COVID-19 crisis significantly impacts the way in which you retain your current employees and hire great people - and it's certainly not something easy to navigate.
Recruitics has the insights and expertise to help your entire talent acquisition team attract and hire top healthcare talent. this panel webinar with healthcare TA leaders is an active discussion on how your peers and industry experts are dealing with this challenge, particularly as it relates to recruitment marketing and employer branding.
Watch (or listen to) this webinar to hear from a panel of industry experts, including:
- Katie Potter, Recruitment Advertising & Employer Branding Program Advisor at CVS Health
- Claudia Cotarelo, President of NAHCR & Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant for Atlantic Health System
- Ashley Cheretes, Head of Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing at Cigna
- Greg Chang, Managing Director at Health eCareers
- Julie Calli, Chief Strategy Officer at Recruitics
Our heartfelt thanks go to all of our panelists and participants for joining and supporting the recruitment marketing community during these difficult times with their insights on this webinar.