To succeed at recruitment marketing, HR and talent acquisition professionals need to find the right mix of job advertising methods such as free job postings, credits and performance-based advertising. And, while free job postings and credits are two important methods of advertising jobs online, neither are as important as your performance-based media.
As we’ve discussed in recent posts, performance-based job advertisements are adverts where recruiters pay by the click or application. However, while performance-based media is meant to be more cost-effective than their flat-fee media counterparts, not all performance-based job sites are created equal.
With that said, we sat down with our UK team of experts to nail down a list of the top performance-based recruitment marketing channels to help support your current efforts:
- Adzuna: Adzuna is on a mission to serve every job advertisement the world has to offer, but its true value is in its mission: To be the best place for job seekers to look for work. A strong candidate focus like this helps turn quality candidates into longtime, return visitors, meaning high-quality, reliable traffic for recruiters. This makes Adzuna one of our top performance-based recruitment marketing channels.
- Indeed: Indeed just might be one of the most, if not the most, well-known names in the job search space today. They’ve dominated the US in this respect--again by creating a top-of-the-line candidate experience--and users in the UK should expect nothing different. Because of Indeed’s brand awareness and reputation for helping millions of people find work, recruiters should look at this channel as a go-to resource.
- Jobisjob: Jobisjob is another UK aggregator, like Adzuna and Indeed, that bills itself as a top online meeting place for job seekers and recruiters. Jobisjob promises to weed out the spam in their search results to provide a high-class product, and they even offer free job postings.
- JobRapido: JobRapido serves jobs to a whopping 56 countries, making it one of the larger recruitment marketing channels out there. But what’s unique about JobRapido--aside from their sheer size--is that they allow candidates to search by job or employer, making JobRapido a top resource for spreading employer brand awareness.
- MyJobMatcher: MyJobMatcher brings artificial intelligence (AI) to the job search. Job seekers simply upload their CV and, through the use of MyJobMatcher’s nifty algorithms, candidates are matched with the best opportunities available to them. Because MyJobMatcher’s algorithm makes the connection, recruiters can feel confident that their candidates are objectively qualified.
- Trovit: Why just search for a new job when you could search for an entirely new life. We’re talking new car, new home and even a few other new items, as well. Well, if that’s what you’re after, you can find it all in one place at Trovit, which promises to challenge Craigslist for online classified dominance. With that said, one thing that makes Trovit such an attractive channel for recruiters is their baked-in candidate alerts. If a Trovit user is interested in finding something on their site, such as a new job, they can set alerts to be notified the second your job advert goes up. And, because Trovit allows candidates to post their CVs to the site, employers can use their search engine as a talent finder.
- All The Top Bananas: While most job aggregators serve results best for broader search terms, All The Top Bananas (ATTB) produces the best job matches when the search queries are more specific. This helps job seekers find the exact positions their looking for and means employers are finding candidates who are qualified and excited to be working with them. ATTB is not only one of our top performance-based recruitment marketing channels, but it’s also an up-and-comer that every UK employer, job board and staffing agency should keep an eye on.
- ZipRecruiter: ZipRecruiter’s mission is to distill the job search for both sides of the aisle, by creating the most streamlined experience for those in the talent/job search. They also happen to have more than 6 million jobs available to search. And with a mobile optimized apply process, they are able to ensure job seekers are satisfied and coming back for more. ZipRecruiter already has a reputation as a top employment site in the US, and is another UK up-and-comer that every employer, job board and staffing agency should keep an eye on.
Already posting your jobs to some of these top vendors? Sign up for a demo now to learn how Recruitics can help you optimize your spend for a greater return on investment.