Phenom People's annual conference IAMPHENOM -- "A gathering of 1000+ CHROs, talent leaders, and HR professionals" -- is coming up soon! It's March 3-5, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA. Mark your calendars!
As one of the largest conferences focused on talent and candidate experience, this event has become a talent acquisition pro's must-attend soirée. With session tracks covering candidate experience (CX), recruiter experience (RX), employee experience (EX) and management experience (MX), and over 60+ presentation topics, there's sure to be informative and educational topics for everyone!
Here are just a few of the IAMPHENOM 2020 sessions we're looking forward to most:
- Wed. 3/4 at 11:15 AM - The Future of Talent Experience (Josh Bersin, HR Technology Expert)
- Wed. 3/4 at 1:00 PM - Not Your Grandmother's EVP: Bringing Your Employer Brand to Life in a Digital World (Recruitics' VP of Business Development & Partnerships, Michelle Sargent, and Brother International Corporation's Sr. Talent Marketing & Engagement Specialist, Anthony Prudente)
- Wed. 3/4 at 1:40 PM - Campaigns that Convert (Cigna's Head of Employer Brand, Ashley Cheretes)
- Wed. 3/4 at 4:15 PM - PANEL: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence (panelists include Sarah Smart - VP Global Talent Acquisition at Hilton, Amit Parmar - Global VP Talent Acquisition at Unisys, Ajay Patel - Director of Talent Acquisition at Merck, and more!)
- Wed. 3/4 at 5:00 PM - PANEL: Evolving the Candidate and Employee Experiences (panelists include Greg Muccio - Director Talent Acquisition at Southwest Airlines, David Crawford - VP Talent Acquisition at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Heidi Chapeau - Recruitment Marketing Director at Magellan Health, and more!)
- Thurs. 3/5 at 1:00 PM - PANEL: The Future of HR (panelists include Colleen Stratton - Global Leader, Workplace Development at SEI, Rachel Schellenberg - Global Head of HR Solutions at March & McLennan, Mitch Schwartz - Head of Talent Acquisition at Micro Focus, Jeff Brody - CHRO at ManTech)
Recruitics at IAMPHENOM 2020
As the Phenom People's exclusive recruitment marketing agency partner in the US, Recruitics will be at the event to support our partners and to provide thought-leadership on the agenda. You can find our team throughout the event, at Booth #S8 and on the stage as our industry expert Michelle Sargent co-presents with Anthony (Tony) Prudente, Brother's talent specialist, on the session mentioned above, "Not Your Grandmother's EVP."
In this session, you will learn how Brother and Recruitics created Brother’s EVP and employer brand and brought it to life on Phenom People’s platform, as well as across the company's digital footprint. Tony and Michelle will walk you through the journey, the stumbling blocks and the wins and give you tactical do's and don’t’s. You won't want to miss this dynamic duo!
If you're attending IAMPHENOM and would like to connect with someone on the Recruitics team while you're there (or if you don't have plans to attend yet but you wan't to!), contact us today!