June is finally here, which means Bullhorn Engage is right around the corner.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the staffing industry conference, which will be held from June 7-9 in Boston, MA.
Each year, more than 1,000 staffing leaders from across the country converge at Engage to discuss how to grow their businesses and to learn about new and innovative technologies that can help them take their businesses to the next level.
Recruitics Director of Product Mark Jensen talks about optimizing recruitment marketing strategies at Bullhorn Engage 2016.
Recruitics will be at Engage again this year, and we’ll be launching Recruitics Analytics --a free recruitment marketing analytics dashboard that makes it easy for you to understand your recruitment marketing ROI.
At Table #20 we’ll be explaining how Recruitics can help you fill the top of your candidate funnel by giving you better insight into the data behind each of your job ads. With our free analytics dashboard, you can optimize your recruitment marketing strategy to help you attract more candidates at a lower cost, allowing you to drive more placements and increase gross margin.
While we definitely want you to swing by Table #20 to learn more about free analytics (and enter for a chance to win a free Google Home!), we also know that you'll want to check out other companies while you're at Bullhorn Engage, as well.
So, to help, we’ve put together the following list of must-see companies at Bullhorn Engage 2017 that can help you take the candidate pool you have and further assess, nurture and engage them:
- CloudCall: Want to increase the efficiency of your recruitment desks? CloudCall helps cut down on call handling time by integrating your call service directly into the Bullhorn ATS. Recruiters can easily click to dial, receive incoming calls with less distraction and much more.
- Spark Hire: It’s a fact of life that in 2017 the world is more mobile, and as such, remote work has begun to take off. Spark Hire helps meet today’s remote staffing challenges by giving you a video platform specifically for interviewing candidates. Whether your candidate will be across the country full-time or just for your introductory call, Spark Hire can help you expand your candidate reach in talent-restricted markets.
- First Advantage: If vetting talent for your clients includes covering a background check, then you’ll definitely want to learn more about First Advantage. As the global leader in background checks, with millions processed each year, their services and world-wide street-cred can help give you a competitive advantage.
- TextRecruit: If you’re interested in elevating your candidate experience, then you’ve no doubt considered adding text messaging to the talent acquisition equation. But, how do you add another communication channel without stretching your recruiters too thin? TextRecruit builds smart text messaging and chat bot tools to help you take advantage of this engaging medium, without blowing up your recruiters’ bandwidth.
- FlashRecruit: Businesses today are building in more and more chat features, for both sales and product support, because it helps increase the customer experience. The same can be said about the candidate experience, and FlashRecruit looks to put the power of real-time communications into your recruiters’ hands. By adding live chat to your staffing tool kit you can begin accessing an entirely new communication channel.
Bullhorn Engage is a three-day event that includes keynotes and speaker circuits in addition to product showcases. In fact, Recruitcs President Jonathan Zila will be leading a roundtable discussion on data-driven staffing. To learn more about the conference, see the agenda and more, visit the Bullhorn Engage website.
Want more timely industry news and helpful tips like this delivered directly to your inbox each week? Sign up for our newsletter today.