As we all know, the COVID-19 outbreak is disrupting several layers of the talent acquisition and recruitment industry. It’s affecting how we implement recruitment marketing strategies, how we work (social distancing means some of the workforce now works remotely) and more. This means that several recruitment industry events have been canceled, postponed or moved to online platforms.
Here’s a list of the HR and recruitment marketing conferences being canceled and postponed (alphabetical order). We’ll make sure to add additional events as more information is available.
- 2020 People Analytics & Workforce Planning Conference (Canceled)
- Charlotte CHRO Inner Circle (Postponed to Date TBD)
- ERE Recruiting Conference (Now Digital)
- HCM Excellence Conference (Postponed to July 8, 2020)
- HRcoreLAB (Canceled)
- HRD Summit Europe: Curators of the New Business Landscape (Postponed to October 6, 2020)
- HRD Summit US: Curators of the New Business Landscape (Postponed to October 26, 2020)
- HR Transform (Postponed to Date TBD)
- i4cp 2020 Next Practices Now Conference (Postponed to September 17, 2020)
- In-house Recruitment Live Birmingham (Canceled)
- Leap HR Healthcare (Postponed to Date TBD)
- Leap HR Life Sciences (Postponed to Date TBD)
- Leap Tech Talent (Postponed to Date TBD)
- National HR in Hospitality Conference (Postponed to Date TBD)
- SIA Executive Forum North America (Canceled)
- SOAHR SHRM Atlanta's Annual Conference (Postponed to August 3, 2020)
- SourceCon (Now Digital)
- TA Tech Europe (Canceled)
- Talent Brand Summit (Postponed to July 7, 2020)
- TalentNet Live (Postponed to June 5, 2020)
- TALENTpro (Postponed July 8, 2020)
- Unleash Spring Collaboration Zone (Now Digital)
- Unleash Spring Europe (Canceled)
- WorkHuman Live (Canceled)
- Zukunft Personal Nord (Canceled)
Are we missing any events? If so, please let us know via email.
If you are interested in a list of all Conferences & Events Cancelled, Postponed or Delayed Due to Coronavirus [COVID-19] check this link (from Tweet @PRsarahevans with additions. This list is currently updated five times per day).
Want more recruitment marketing resources to help you navigate the COVID-19 outbreak? Check out our information hub.
Posted by Adriana Kevill
Adriana has over 20 years of experience working on marketing and digital strategies. She has also been part of the localization industry - giving her a unique insight into different cultures and international business. The “why not?” attitude that stems from her fiery personality combined with the fact that she is seldom satisfied with the status quo, enabled her to build two departments from scratch: Search Marketing and Social Media. By helping clients from several industries (financial technology, engineering, healthcare, etc.), she is equipped with a distinctive vantage point on recruitment marketing strategies, challenges, and opportunities. Getting personal: • Incurable chocoholic • Small talk defiant • Lover of lattes, flip-flops and white sandy beaches • World traveler • Wine over beer • Admirer of great art and design • Crazy mom in beta • Professional observer enthralled by the ‘social’ web