TA Week delivers a 3-in-1 experience for Talent Acquisition Professionals.
On January 28-30, 2020, the popular Social Recruiting Strategies Conference (SRSC), Employer Branding Strategies Conference (EBSC), and Talent Sourcing Strategies Summit converge under one roof at GSMI’s Talent Acquisition Week. A 3-in-1 ticket provides attendees with all-access, allowing for the most comprehensive conference experience and endless networking opportunities with the brightest in the industry. TA Week will be hosted in the heart of San Francisco, at Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF.
Not only will Recruitics be joining the impressive exhibitor floor at Booth 130 to offer #TA_Week attendees access to their cutting edge talent acquisition, employer branding, and sourcing services, but we’ll also have our SVP of Marketing, Adriana Kevill, and our EVP of Programmatic, Mona Tawakali, co-presenting on “The Art & Science of Recruitment Marketing” on Wednesday, January 29th from 4:15pm to 4:45pm on the Employer Branding Strategies Conference main stage.(Click To Tweet!)
TA Week attendees will walk away with knowledge of how to leverage emerging recruiting practices, with a look into the latest global recruiting trends, recruitment marketing, candidate engagement, tools, and technology. “I was emailing my team with great actionable tips during the entire conference. Great information to hit the ground running when I get back from the conference,” says Stefanie Kelly, Director of Marketing, at Cross Country Healthcare.
Leading TA practitioners will come together to share best practices, tools, case studies and metrics for recruiting success in the candidate-centric market. Attendees and speakers will share experiences in how to effectively leverage an integrated talent acquisition strategy - unlocking the power of personalization and automation with technology and employer brand to find the best candidates, all while staying true to the human element of the process.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Adriana Kevill, Senior VP of Marketing, Recruitics
- Mona Tawakalil, Executive VP of Programmatic, Recruitics
- Aaron Kraljev, Vice President, Employer Brand & Candidate Advocacy, Wells Fargo
- Jillian Snavely, Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition, Accenture
- Arthur Matuszewski, VP, Talent Acquisition, Better Mortgage
- Beth Gottfried, Group Manager Talent Acquisition, Toyota
- Lane Sutton, Recruitment Marketing Manager, Walmart
- Chloé Rada, Director of Talent Administration, Technology & Branding, Sodexo
- Carrie Corbin, Director, Global Employer Brand and Talent Attraction, Dell
- Alex Murray, Manager, Marketing and Communication, Futureforce, Salesforce
- Jenna Sandker, Associate Director Talent Acquisition, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Bryan Chaney, Director, Employer Brand and Talent Attraction, Indeed
- Jonathan Dale, VP Marketing, Phenom People
- And countless more!
Attendee registration can be completed online or over the phone by calling 888.409.4418. And as a sponsor, we can offer our audience 15% off with code RECRUITICS15.
Posted by Emily Tanner
Emily is the VP of Marketing at Recruitics. With over 8 years of industry experience, Emily has worked on both the client side and the business side of marketing, partnering with top enterprise customers on their talent acquisition and recruitment marketing strategies as well as developing inbound content marketing plans, paid advertising campaigns, lead generation initiatives for Recruitics. A true data nerd at heart, Emily finds joy in analyzing deep performance metrics and finding the story in the numbers. When not working on marketing strategies or in Excel documents, you can find Emily hanging with her husband and son and their 3 dogs.