For the bookworms out there, this post is for you! Sometimes it’s nice to have longer-form content and to hold something tangible in your hands as your read, isn’t it?
Whether you like to stock your shelves with paperbacks or you eat up digital content on your Kindle or iPad, grab one (or all) of these great reads.
Here are 20 page-turning books about recruitment marketing:
Now that your nightstand is stacked with great books to read at your convenience, check out The Ultimate Recruitment Marketing Resources Guide for additional great insights including blogs, podcasts, conferences, and more for your talent acquisition needs.
Have any other great recruitment marketing books we should add to the list? Share them with us on social or email us at email@example.com.
You can view additional recruitment marketing resources like eBooks, Case Studies, Checklists and more here or below.
Additional Recruitment Marketing Resources:
- The Ultimate Recruitment Marketing Resources Guide (Microsite)
- 12 Must-Read Recruitment Marketing Blogs (Blog Post)
- Recruitment Marketing Podcasts You Should Listen To (Blog Post)
- Industry-Leading Recruitment Marketing Conferences to Attend (Blog Post)
- The Ultimate Guide to Recruitment Marketing Analytics (eBook)
- Your Guide to Google for Jobs (eBook)
- Recruitment Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment (PDF)
- AI for Recruitment Hub: AI Solutions & How They Work (Microsite)
- The Beginner's Guide to Recruitment Marketing Attribution (eBook)
- US Healthcare Retail 2019 (Case Study)
- Recruitment Marketing Analytics Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- The Ultimate List of Talent Acquisition, HR & Recruitment Marketing Conferences for 2020 (Spreadsheet)
Get these resources delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for our recruitment marketing newsletter today. Ready to learn more about Recruitics? Contact us today.
Posted by Kristen Stephens
Kristen is a Copywriter at Recruitics, where she puts her passion for creative thinking, employer brand, and recruitment marketing into every project. A graduate from UC Davis with an English major and Linguistics minor, she is a true lover of languages and grammar with a fascination for how syntax and diction can influence brand voice. Her diverse portfolio includes digital copy, print, ad, short-form, long-form, blog, and social media. In her spare time, she can be found writing, reading, hiking, and spending time with her nieces and nephew.LinkedIn