Conferences are informative, engaging events filled with industry thought-leaders, speakers, and plenty of networking opportunities. The insights gained from talent acquisition events can inspire your work and fuel your dedication to recruitment. Where should you start, though? There are a lot out there, and it can be overwhelming and exhausting to determine which ones are worth your time and money. Not to worry; we’ve done the hard work for you.
Here are 10+ industry-leading recruitment marketing conferences to consider attending:
- 1. TA Week (January 28-30, 2020 in San Francisco, CA) - TA Week is the compilation of three conferences into one extravagant event. The combination of SRSC (Social Recruiting Strategies Conference), EBrandCon (Employer Branding Strategies Conference), and Talent Sourcing Strategies Summit create one inspiring conference of sourcing, recruiting, and employer branding strategies. There's also a summer event that combines SRSC and EBrandCon in July 2020.
- 2. IAMPHENOM (March 3-5, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA) - With key speakers, breakout sessions, product training, global networking, and more, IAMPHENOM is an incredible gathering of CHROs, talent leaders, and HR professionals.
- 3. Talent Brand Summit (April 21-23, 2020 in Austin, TX) - An annual two-day summit, Talent Brand is a workshop specializing in employer branding with actionable programs recruitment marketers can bring back to their employers. This exclusive event is limited to a maximum of about 100 people, so request your invite today! There's also a European event later in the year.
- 4. Indeed Interactive (May 11-13, 2020 in Austin, TX) - This three-day conference is focused on improving the workplace. It’s keynote presentations and breakout sessions tackle topics such as employer branding, data-driven insights, industry-specific trends, and more.
- 5. HR Tech (October 13-16, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV) - HR Tech is an annual event specializing in driving HR success with technology. It not only has sessions from respected industry thought-leaders, but there's also an expo hall with more than 450 industry vendors.
- 6. LinkedIn Talent Connect (October 14-16, 2020 in Boston, MA) - A massive, three-day talent acquisition extravaganza with keynote speeches from the industry’s top thought-leaders (2019 had Michelle Obama, Dean Carter, and Gary Vaynerchuk!), breakout sessions with recruitment marketing strategies, and even morning yoga. If you are unable to make it in person, LinkedIn offers a live stream of the keynote speeches.
- 7. Talent NET Live (2020 Dates TBD) - What once was the first Twitter chat for recruiters, and then a popular podcast, has now become one of the longest-running recruiting conferences. The event specializes in helping attendees engage their workforce to improve their talent attraction. Fun fact! Kelley Powers, Recruitics VP of Marketing Strategy, will be one of the many amazing guest speakers this week in Dallas, TX.
- 8. HCI Events - HCI (Human Capital Institute) has a variety of specialized events throughout the United States. Each conference focuses on a specific topic with industry thought-leaders giving keynote
speeches and informative workshops.
- People Analytics & Workforce Planning Conference - March 23-25, 2020 in Aventura, FL
- Inclusive Diversity Conference - April 27-28, 2020 in San Francisco, CA
- Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference - June 22-23, 2020 in Everett, MA
- Employee Engagement Conference - July 27-29, 2020 in Chicago, IL
- Learning & Leadership Development Conference - September 21-23, 2020 in Everett
- 9. TAtech Events - With multiple annual conferences every year on key talent acquisition topics—technology trends, developments, best practices, and emerging ideas—TAtech is open to everyone and offers insights for recruitment marketers, HR, and leadership.
- TAtech Europe & Unleash Joint Mega-Conference - March 24-26, 2020 in London
- TAtech Leadership Summit on AI & Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition - April 6-7, 2020 in Chicago, IL
- TAtech North America & Unleash Joint Mega-Conference - May 12-14, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV
- TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition - June 9-10, 2020 in Boston, MA
- TAtech European Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition - September 2020 in Paris, France
- TAtech Leadership Summit on Recruitment Marketing - November 2020 in Chicago, IL
- 10. UNLEASH Events - Specializing in HR, UNLEASH has a variety of conferences every year that focus on topics such as the workforce, HR technology, and more.
Want even more events? Download this free resource full of global talent acquisition, HR & recruitment marketing conferences to get access to a list of 240+ events (both in-person and virtual) from around the world!
Have any other insightful recruitment marketing events we should add to the list? Share them with us on social or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view additional recruitment marketing resources like eBooks, Case Studies, Checklists and more here or below.
Additional Recruitment Marketing Resources:
- 12 Must-Read Recruitment Marketing Blogs (Blog Post)
- Recruitment Marketing Podcasts You Should Listen To (Blog Post)
- 20 Page-Turning Recruitment Marketing Books to Read (Blog Post)
- The Ultimate Guide to Recruitment Marketing Analytics (eBook)
- Your Guide to Google for Jobs (eBook)
- Recruitment Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment (PDF)
- AI for Recruitment Hub: AI Solutions & How They Work (Microsite)
- The Beginner's Guide to Recruitment Marketing Attribution (eBook)
- US Healthcare Retail 2019 (Case Study)
- Recruitment Marketing Analytics Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- The Ultimate List of Talent Acquisition, HR & Recruitment Marketing Conferences for 2020 (Spreadsheet)
Get these resources delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for our recruitment marketing newsletter today. Ready to learn more about Recruitics? Contact us today.
Posted by Kristen Stephens
Kristen is no longer with Recruitics. During her time with us, she was a Copywriter, where she put her passion for creative thinking, employer brand, and recruitment marketing into every project. A graduate from UC Davis with an English major and Linguistics minor, she is a true lover of languages and grammar with a fascination for how syntax and diction can influence brand voice. Her diverse portfolio includes digital copy, print, ad, short-form, long-form, blog, and social media. In her spare time, she can be found writing, reading, hiking, and spending time with her nieces and nephew.