Conferences are informative, engaging events filled with industry thought-leaders, speakers, and plenty of networking opportunities. The insights gained from talent acquisition events can inspire your work and fuel your dedication to recruitment. Where should you start, though? There are a lot out there, and it can be overwhelming and exhausting to determine which ones are worth your time and money. Not to worry; we’ve done the hard work for you.
Here are 10+ industry-leading recruitment marketing conferences to consider attending:
1. TA Week (January 28-30, 2020 in San Francisco, CA)- TA Week is the compilation of three conferences into one extravagant event. The combination of SRSC (Social Recruiting Strategies Conference), EBrandCon (Employer Branding Strategies Conference), and Talent Sourcing Strategies Summit create one inspiring conference of sourcing, recruiting, and employer branding strategies. There's also a summer event that combines SRSC and EBrandCon in July 2020.
3.Talent Brand Summit (April 21-23, 2020 in Austin, TX) - An annual two-day summit, Talent Brand is a workshop specializing in employer branding with actionable programs recruitment marketers can bring back to their employers. This exclusive event is limited to a maximum of about 100 people, so request your invite today! There's also a European event later in the year.
4. Indeed Interactive (May 11-13, 2020 in Austin, TX) - This three-day conference is focused on improving the workplace. It’s keynote presentations and breakout sessions tackle topics such as employer branding, data-driven insights, industry-specific trends, and more.
5. HR Tech (October 13-16, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV) - HR Tech is an annual event specializing in driving HR success with technology. It not only has sessions from respected industry thought-leaders, but there's also an expo hall with more than 450 industry vendors.
6.LinkedIn Talent Connect (October 14-16, 2020 in Boston, MA) - A massive, three-day talent acquisition extravaganza with keynote speeches from the industry’s top thought-leaders (2019 had Michelle Obama, Dean Carter, and Gary Vaynerchuk!), breakout sessions with recruitment marketing strategies, and even morning yoga. If you are unable to make it in person, LinkedIn offers a live stream of the keynote speeches.
7.Talent NET Live (2020 Dates TBD) - What once was the first Twitter chat for recruiters, and then a popular podcast, has now become one of the longest-running recruiting conferences. The event specializes in helping attendees engage their workforce to improve their talent attraction. Fun fact! Kelley Powers, Recruitics VP of Marketing Strategy, will be one of the many amazing guest speakers this week in Dallas, TX.
8. HCI Events- HCI (Human Capital Institute) has a variety of specialized events throughout the United States. Each conference focuses on a specific topic with industry thought-leaders giving keynote
9. TAtech Events- With multiple annual conferences every year on key talent acquisition topics—technology trends, developments, best practices, and emerging ideas—TAtech is open to everyone and offers insights for recruitment marketers, HR, and leadership.